I’ve written a number of blog posts about building applications and web-services with peewee (and usually Flask). If you’d like to see some “real-life” applications that use peewee, the following resources may be useful:
- How to make a Flask blog in one hour or less.
- Building a note-taking app with Flask and Peewee as well as Part 2 and Part 3.
- Analytics web service built with Flask and Peewee.
- Personalized news digest (with a boolean query parser!).
- Using peewee to explore CSV files.
- Structuring Flask apps with Peewee.
- Creating a lastpass clone with Flask and Peewee.
- Building a web-based encrypted file manager with Flask, peewee and S3.
- Creating a bookmarking web-service that takes screenshots of your bookmarks.
- Building a pastebin, wiki and a bookmarking service using Flask and Peewee.
- Encrypted databases with Python and SQLCipher.
- Dear Diary, an Encrypted Command-Line Diary.